We respect the privacy of all users of our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, tablet or mobile device when you visit a website. Among other things, cookies can be used to recognise you or your device when you return to our website or browse other websites. Cookies help us to understand user behaviour, make our website work better and target online advertising.
Cookies can be set by the owner of the website (first party cookies) or in some cases by third party services the website owner allows to present information, run content or provide other functionality on the website, such as analytics (third party cookies).
We use the term cookies to describe cookies and other technologies that operate in a similar way.
For more information about cookies, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that this site is operated by a third party and not by us.
What types of cookie are there?
We categorise the cookies used on our website into one of four categories as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these cookies are essential to make the site function (e.g. to remember that you are logged into the website)
- Performance cookies – these cookies allow us to monitor the performance of the website and how it is used (e.g. analytics cookies); these cookies enable us to identify problems with the website and to identify where improvements can be made
- Functional cookies – these cookies are used to enable certain functions of the website to operate (e.g. to show embedded videos) and to remember your preferences (e.g. remember preferences such as not showing the cookie consent banner after you have clicked "I agree")
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used in connection with the provision of targeted advertisements on other sites, and to track any sales due to these advertisements. For example, these cookies will remember that you have visited our website and may be used to show you a tailored advertisement on another website, such as a social media platform.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Strictly necessary cookies are set automatically and this cannot be changed using the banner or the 'Your Cookie Preferences' box on this page.
You can control whether Performance, Functional, and Advertising cookies are set using the cookie banner at the top of the website, or using the 'Your Cookie Preferences' box. We will use the following strictly necessary cookie to remember your preferences: Laya Cookie Preferences and Banner Cookie (see the table below for details).
Once you have submitted your cookie preferences, the cookie banner will disappear from your screen, and re-appear after a period of 6 months. If you had opted in, but do not opt in again at this 6 month point, the cookies set by the website will still exist on your browser, for the lifespan listed in the cookies table below, but will cease to operate. You can completely remove cookies from your browser by following the instructions in this section of this policy.
You can use your browser settings to choose whether you want to accept cookies or not, as well as to remove cookies that have been set on your device.
You can find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers by using the links below:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- Apple Safari Mobile
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
It may also be possible to install extensions into your web browser that block cookies and online advertising. Please consult your browser developer's website for more information on this technology.
While you can still visit and browse our website if you block or remove cookies, the functionality and performance of the website may be impaired as a result, and you may be prevented from using certain services provided through the website.
If you would like to change your preferences in relation to certain cookies used for online targeted advertising, you can also visit the self-regulatory program opt-out webpages listed below:
Please note that these sites are operated by third parties and not by us. Please also note that any opt out preference selected will only apply to the web browser on the particular device from which you access the opt-out options.
What cookies are used on the website?
The cookies we use on our website are as follows: