1. Promoter: The Promoter is AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland; a branch of AIG Europe S.A. which is authorised by the Luxembourg Ministère des Finances and supervised by the Commissariat aux Assurances, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Every consumer that downloads, registers and completes the AIG SmartLane challenge is eligible to win one (1) of ten (10) One4all vouchers valued at €50 each (throughout December only) or one (1) of ten (10) Dublin jerseys (throughout January/February – 2019). This promotion is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding all employees of AIG Europe S.A.
3. To Enter: All participants must:
1. Visit the App store search “AIG SmartLane”;
2. Download and register for the AIG SmartLane app; and
3. Use the app for the 60 day SmartLane challenge
Participant’s entry into the competition to win prizes is conditional on the successful download, registration and usage of the SmartLane app. (“Closing Date March 31st 2019”). Participants may only download the app once and only one (1) entry per participant will be eligible.
Once selected and announced, the winners will be asked to send a direct message to the Promoter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on the Promoter’s social media with their name, postal address and for winners of a Dublin jersey, their preferred size, after which time their prize will be sent via An Post standard post.
4. The Prizes: win one (1) of ten (10) x €50 One4all vouchers until December 2018 and from January 2019, win one (1) of ten (10) adult male replica Dublin GAA jerseys. Size is subject to availability & is not guaranteed.
5. Winners will be selected by the Promoter at random on a weekly basis.
6. The prizes are as stated, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. All prizes are non-transferrable.
7. The Promoter shall have no liability to each winner with respect to their prize, or its delivery, condition, attributes or any consequence suffered by the possession or use of the prize.
8. By submitting their entry, participants grant the Promoter a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of their entry in any media and through any media channel.
9. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
10. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
12. The winner will be chosen by Promoter and will be done so in a random and fair manner. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the late arrival or non-arrival of prizes as facilitated by An Post. The Promoter cannot guarantee the delivery of any vouchers during or before the Christmas period.
14. The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
15. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter as data controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.