1. Promoter: The Promoters are AIG Europe S.A., (Ireland Branch), 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, D01 R8H7, Republic of Ireland, authorised by the Luxembourg Ministère des Finances and supervised by the Commissariat aux Assurances, and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Entry into the competition is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over, from 9am on 17th July 2019 closing at 5pm on August 31st (the “Closing Date”) excluding employees of AIG Europe S.A., other third parties involved in this promotion and members of their respective households. Persons are deemed to be members of the same household where they share the same postal address or e-mail address.
3. To Enter: To enter all you have to do is print out the picture here, colour it in and when it’s complete you can either scan or take a picture of it and email the entry to email@example.com along with The Adults Name, The Child's Name, The Childs Age and a Contact Phone Number.
4. Entry is conditional on completion of the above requirements by the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
5. The Prize:
Prize: Trunki case
6. The following conditions apply to the Prize:
7. Prizes are as stated, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. All prizes are non-transferrable.
8. The Promoter shall have no liability to the winners with respect to the prize, or its delivery, condition, attributes or any consequence suffered by the possession or use of the prize
THE SELECTION PROCESS
9. At 5pm on the 31st August 2019, two winners will be selected randomly from all the entrants. The selection will be made by an independent person selected by the Promoter and such person and the Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be contacted by telephone week by 15th August 2019. If a winner does not respond after two attempts to contact them by telephone their participation in the Competition will be deemed to have come to an end and their prize will be taken by a reserve selected subsequently.
10. All competition entries including any ideas submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
11. By submitting their competition entry, each entrant agrees to:
(a) Assign to the Promoter all their intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) Waive all moral rights, in and to their competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with their entry to which they may now or at any time in the future be entitled under legislation from time to time in force.
12. Each entrant agrees that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make each entry and ideas provided available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. Each entrant agrees to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry including ideas submitted, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and ideas submitted for such purposes.
13. Participation in the competition implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions shall result in cancellation of the competition entry.
14. If an entrant has entered into the competition and subsequently disagrees with these Terms and Conditions, or wishes to opt out of the competition please contact AIG Europe S.A, Ireland Branch at any time before the Closing Date by writing to the Marketing Team, AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland where their entry will be withdrawn.
15. There is no requirement for an entrant to consent to their personal details being used in marketing promotions in order to enter the competition.
16. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person is permitted into this competition. Persons are deemed to be the same where two or more of the following are the same: name, address, phone number and/or email address.
17. All entrants must consent to their entry being made public via AIG social media channels.
18. The winners agree to take part in post-prize draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the prize draw, each entrant agrees to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-prize draw publicity (including their name and image) for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms. The winners’ names, pictures and counties will be made available after 28th August 2019 on www.aig.ie
19. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is subject to availability. If the Prize includes tickets for any event, the Promoter shall not bear any liability to any of the winners if the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter.
20. The winners agree not to sell, order to sell or use the prize draw or the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize and any internet auction site). The Prize is non-transferable.
21. Each entrant must be over 18 years of age to enter our free prize draw, be resident in the Republic of Ireland and must be over 18 to avail of the Prize.
22. All entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
23. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry.
24. AIG will retain all entries and under no circumstances will any entry be disclosed to any other entrant.
25. AIG will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this free prize draw.
26. By entering this free prize draw, each entrant agrees to release and hold AIG Inc., and any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the free prize draw or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
27. By entering this free prize draw, entrants give AIG Europe S.A., its agents and partner’s permission to use their details to inform them by post, telephone, SMS or e-mail of products, services or special offers that may be of interest to them. All of our communications will have an opt-out facility for any future communications.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or terminate the free prize draw or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason. For a draw to take place there must be a minimum of 50 unique entrants per category.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to alter any aspect of the Prize.
30. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to this free prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the prize draw at its sole discretion.
32. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
34. By participating, the winners agree that their name and county will be made available to any person who contacts the Promoter and requests details of the winners. To find out the name of the winners, please send a self addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, AIG Europe S.A, Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland.
35. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.