1. Promoter: The Promoter is AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland, a branch of AIG Europe S.A., which is authorised and regulated by the Luxembourg Ministère des Finances and supervised by the Commissariat aux Assurances, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Entry into the competition is open between 12.00pm on 14th of April 2021 and 12.00pm on 31st of May 2021 (“Closing Date”). All residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over are eligible to enter excluding employees of AIG Direct, AIG Europe S.A., AIG Europe (Services) Ltd, AIG Travel Europe Ltd, AIG Life Limited and AIG Travel EMEA Ltd, other third parties involved in this promotion and members of their respective households. Persons are deemed to be members of the same household where they share the same postal address or e-mail address.
3. To Enter: All participants must complete the feedback survey and opt-in to the €100 One4All draw by clicking the relevant option and including their name and email address as stated on the survey. Entry is conditional on completion of the above requirements. Entries received after winners are announced will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
4. The Prize: One €100 One4All voucher. This voucher may be digital or physical. Prizes are as stated, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. All prizes are non-transferrable.
5. The Promoter shall have no liability to the winner with respect to the prize, or its delivery, condition, attributes or any consequence suffered by the possession or use of the prize.
6. On the 31st of May 2021, one person will be selected at random from all the entrants. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into. The prize will be sent to the winner by email or by post, provided a valid postal address is provided by the winner. AIG cannot accept responsibility for disruption to or failure of An Post delivery services.
7. The winners will be chosen by AIG Ireland. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered.
8. The winner will be notified by email on the Closing Date. The winner will have 48 hours to respond and provide any additional details for the prize to be sent to them. If the winner is unresponsive after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
9. The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants release Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion.
11. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.