1. Promoter: The Promoter is AIG Ireland, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland; a branch of AIG Europe S.A. which is authorised by the Luxembourg Ministère des Finances and supervised by the Commissariat aux Assurances, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Entry into the competition is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, who like AIG Ireland on Facebook and follow @AIGIreland on Twitter & Instagram excluding employees of AIG Ireland.
3 To Enter: All participants must:
Participants may only enter the giveaway once per channel. While participants will have the ability to post multiple comments which include their answer as a reply to the relevant social media post, only one comment per participant or social media user will be considered when collating entries.
Entries received after the Closing Date and time will not be eligible for entry into the competition. 1 winner will be selected by the Promoter within 10 days after the Closing Date and will be announced in the comments selection of the relevant Facebook, Twitter & Instagram post. Once announced, the winner will be asked to send a direct message to AIG with their name, contact details, email address & preferred weekend of stay. After which time their prize will be booked through AIG.
4. THE PRIZE:
Win a premium night stay in luxury central Dublin hotel
5. The following conditions apply to the Prize:
6. Prizes are as stated, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. All prizes are non-transferrable.
7. The Promoter shall have no liability to the winner with respect to the prize, or its delivery, condition, attributes or any consequence suffered by the possession or use of the prize.
THE SELECTION PROCESS
8. Between the 20th of December 2019 & 2nd of January 2020 one person will be selected randomly from all the entrants across all 3 social channels (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). The selection will be made by an independent person selected by the Promoter and such person and the Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
The Winner will be contacted by email or through social media Between the 20th of December 2019 & 2nd of January 2020 between 9am and 4pm. If the winner does not respond after two attempts to contact them by either email or social media their participation in the Competition will be deemed to have come to an end and their prize will be taken by a reserve selected subsequently.
9. All competition entries including any ideas submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
10. By submitting your competition entry, you agree to:
(a) Assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) Waive all moral rights,
in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under legislation from time to time in force.
11. You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry and ideas provided available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry including ideas submitted, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and ideas submitted for such purposes.
12. Participation in the competition implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions shall result in cancellation of the competition entry.
13. If you are entered into the competition and subsequently disagree with these Terms and Conditions, or decide that you wish to opt out of the competition please contact AIG Ireland at any time before the Closing Date by writing to the Marketing Team, AIG Ireland, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland and your entry will be withdrawn.
14. There is no requirement to consent to your personal details being used in marketing promotions in order to enter the competition.
15. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person is permitted into this competition. Persons are deemed to be same where two or more of the following are the same: name, address, phone number and/or email address.
16. All entrants must consent to their entry be made public via AIG social media channels.
17. The Winner agrees to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity (including the Winner and their guest’s name and image) for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms. The Winners’ name, pictures and county will be made available after 20th December 2019 on www.aig.ie
18. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is subject to availability. If the Prize includes tickets for any event, the Promoter shall not bear any liability to any Winner if the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter.
19. The Winner agrees not to sell, order to sell or use the Prize Draw or the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize and any internet auction site). The Prize is non-transferable.
20. You must be over 18 years of age to enter our free prize draw, you and your travelling companion must be over 18 to avail of the prize and you must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland.
21. All entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
22. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry.
23. AIG will retain all entries and under no circumstances will any entry be disclosed to any other entrant.
24. AIG will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this free prize draw.
25. By entering this free prize draw, each entrant agrees to release and hold AIG Ireland, and any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the free prize draw or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
26. By entering this free prize draw, you give AIG Ireland, its agents and partner’s permission to use your details to inform you by post, telephone, SMS or e-mail of products, services or special offers that may be of interest to you. All of our communications will have an opt out facility for any future communications.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or terminate the free prize draw or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason. For the draw to take place, there must be a minimum of 100 unique entrants.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to alter any aspect of the prize.
29. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to this free prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
31. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
33. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
34. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. Entrants release Twitter from all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
35. 12. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter as data controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
36. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.