Complimentary Coffee and Car Wash Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials for the Topaz coffee and Top wash offer (the “Offer”). Participants of the Offer agree to these terms and conditions.
Who are we? The Promoter: AIG Ireland, AIG House, 30 North Wall Quay, IFSC Dublin 1
Administrator: TLC Marketing UK Ltd, 17a-19 Harcourt Street, London, W1H 4HF.
- Eligibility: The Offer is open to customers selected by AIG Ireland in The Republic of Ireland. Excludes Northern Ireland and excludes employees of the Promoter and Administrator, except where the promotor employee has a personal contract. To be eligible to register, a customer must have received an email from AIG Ireland. This will have been sent via email during the Promotional Period.
- Promotional Period: 25th August 2017 to 3rd of October2017.
- How to participate:
- Selected customers will be contacted by AIG Ireland via email. Within the email, customers will receive 2 unique QR codes valid for one complementary coffee or tea and one Top car wash.
- Customer must present their QR codes via their phone or mobile device in store within by 3rd of October 2017
- Gift: The gift offered is a complementary Topaz coffee or tea and a Top car wash.
- Top Car wash Offer
- Offer entitles bearer to redeem voucher for a complimentary car wash – any brush or jet program, offer does not apply to truck wash,
- Subject to availability. No cash alternative. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer Valid until 3rd of October2017. Offer valid in participating Topaz Restore & Express stores, Re.Store @ Topaz, Esso Snack & Shop. Dealer locations excluded.
- Coffee or Tea Offer
- Offer entitles bearer to redeem voucher for a complimentary coffee or tea, any size or type, Subject to availability. No cash alternative. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer Valid until 3rd of October 2017. Offer valid in participating Topaz Restore & Express stores, Re.Store @ Topaz, Esso Snack & Shop. Dealer locations excluded. Esso On the Run Shops Only.
- One claim per person.
- The Promoter and the Administrator accepts no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Administrator.
- The Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require purchasers to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
- Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you;
- Are not a valid AIG Ireland customer and do not have a qualifying customer account;
- Have not been sent a promotional QR codes by AIG Ireland to claim. This will have been sent via Email during the promotional period
- Have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by The Promoter or the Administrator in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to replace the offer with one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to vary the terms of the offer at any time.
- We don’t allow you to transfer your gift to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter and the Administrator, nor its agents or distributors will, be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability, any personal loss or injury occurring whilst using the Offer, neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using the Offer and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- The Promoter and the Administrator’s decision regarding any aspect of the Offer is final and binding. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.