1. Promoter: The Promoter is AIG Europe S.A. which is an insurance undertaking with R.C.S. Luxembourg number B 218806. AIG Europe S.A. has its head office at 35 D Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg. AIG Europe S.A., Ireland branch office has its registered branch office at 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, D01 R8H7, and branch registration number 908876. Telephone: +353 1 208 1400. AIG Europe S.A. Ireland branch is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Entry into the competition is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over who are able to travel to Boston between 17th November 2017 and 20 November 2017, excluding employees of AIG Direct, AIG Europe S.A., AIG Europe Limited, AIG Europe (Services) Ltd, AIG Travel Europe Ltd, AIG Life Limited and AIG Travel EMEA Ltd, other third parties involved in this promotion and members of their respective households. Persons are deemed to be members of the same household where they share the same postal address or e-mail address.
3. To Enter: All participants must complete the AIG Fenway Hurling Classic Online Form on Facebook, twitter or at www.aig.ie/fenway.
Entry is conditional on completion of the above requirements between 07.00 on October 30th, 2017 and 11.59am on November 10th, 2017 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date and time will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
5. The following conditions apply to the Prize:
6. Prizes are as stated, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. All prizes are non-transferrable.
7. The Promoter shall have no liability to the Winner with respect to the prize, or its delivery, condition, attributes or any consequence suffered by the possession or use of the prize.
8. On 10 November 2017 one person will be selected randomly from all the entrants. The selection will be made by an independent person selected by the Promoter and such person and the Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Winner will be contacted by email and then a follow up phonecall will be arranged. If the Winner does not respond after two attempts to contact them by telephone their participation in the Competition will be deemed to have come to an end and an alternative Winner will be selected.
Should no reply come before 12pm (noon) on Monday the 13th of November, 2017, another winner will be selected at random and will have a two hour window to reply before their paricipation is also deemed to have come to an end and a third winner will be selected at random. The same provisions of having a two hour window to provide the necessary details and confirmation of attendence will be followed before the selector proceeds in a similar manner untill a response and winner of the prize is awarded and confirmed on Monday, 13 November 2017.
10. Participation in the competition implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions shall result in cancellation of the competition entry.
11. If you are entered into the competition and subsequently disagree with these Terms and Conditions, or decide that you wish to opt out of the competition please contact AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch at any time before the Closing Date by writing to the Marketing Team, AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland and your entry will be withdrawn.
12. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person is permitted into this competition. Persons are deemed to be same where two or more of the following are the same: name, address, phone number and/or email address.
13. The Winner must consent to their entry be made public via AIG social media channels.
14. The Winner agrees to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity (including the Winner and their guest’s name and image) for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms. The Winners’ name, pictures and county will be made available after 12 November 2017 on www.aig.ie
15. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is subject to availability. If the Prize includes tickets for any event, the Promoter shall not bear any liability to any Winner if the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter.
16. The Winner agrees not to sell, order to sell or use the Prize Draw or the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize and any internet auction7 site). The Prize is non-transferable.
17. You must be over 18 years of age to enter our free prize draw, you and your travelling companion must be over 18 to avail of the prize and you must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland.
18. All entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
19. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry.
20. AIG will retain all entries and under no circumstances will any entry be disclosed to any other entrant.
21. AIG will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this free prize draw.
22. By entering this free prize draw, each entrant agrees to release and hold AIG Inc., and any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the free prize draw or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
23. By entering this free prize draw, you give AIG Europe S.A., FSM, Aer LIngus, its agents and partner’s permission to use your details to inform you by post, telephone, SMS or e-mail of products, services or special offers that may be of interest to you. All of our communications will have an opt out facility for any future communications.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or terminate the free prize draw or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason. For the draw to take place, there must be a minimum of 100 unique entrants.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to alter any aspect of the prize and trip to Boston USA.
26. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to this free prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
28. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
30. By participating, the Winner agrees that their name and county will be made available to any person who contacts the Promoter and requests details of the Winner. To find out the name of the Winner, please send a self addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland.
31. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.