TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE AIG GOLFER SURVEY DRAW
1. Promoter: The Promoters are Rollins Insurance in partnership with AIG Europe SA, Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland, a branch of AIG Europe SA. AIG Europe S.A. is authorised by the Luxembourg Ministère des Finances and supervised by the Commissariat aux Assurances, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules. AIG Europe S.A. is an insurance undertaking with R.C.S. Luxembourg number B 218806. AIG Europe S.A. has its head office at 35D Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg
2. Eligibility Criteria: Entry into the competition is open to all residents of Northern Ireland aged 18 and over between 12.00pm on 3rd October, 2019 and 11.59am on 10th October 2019 (“Closing Date”). , excluding employees of AIG Direct, AIG Europe Limited, AIG Europe (Services) Ltd, AIG Travel Europe Ltd, AIG Life Limited and AIG Travel EMEA Ltd, other third parties involved in this promotion and members of their respective households. Persons are deemed to be members of the same household where they share the same postal address or e-mail address.
3. To Enter: All participants must complete the Online Entry Form.
Entry is conditional on completion of the above requirements between 12.00pm on 3rd October, 2019 and 11.59am on 10th October 2019 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date and time will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
4 Ball at Castlerock Golf Club (terms & conditions apply)
5. The following conditions apply to the Prize:
· Both the Winner and their guest must be aged 18 years or above. Identification and proof of age will be required in order to claim the Prize.
· The Winner and their guest must be available in order to claim the Prize.
· The Winner and their guest shall be responsible for arranging their own transportation to and from Castlerock.
· The Prize does not include meals, drinks or any other costs outside of the set described prize (including without limitation spending money), all of which will be the sole responsibility of the Winner and their guest.
· All prize elements are non-transferable. If the Winner or their guest loses any prize elements no replacements will be provided.
· The Winner and their guest agree to comply with any terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of the prize elements from time to time, including those of any venue owner or any operator.
6. Prizes are as stated, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. All prizes are non-transferrable.
7. The Promoter shall have no liability to the winner with respect to the prize, or its delivery, condition, attributes or any consequence suffered by the possession or use of the prize.
THE SELECTION PROCESS
8. On 11thh October 2019 one person will be selected randomly from all the entrants. The selection will be made by an independent person selected by the Promoter and such person and the Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
The Winner will be contacted by telephone on the 11th October 2019 between 1pm and 2pm. If the winner does not respond after two attempts to contact them by telephone their participation in the Competition will be deemed to have come to an end and their prize will be taken by a reserve selected subsequently.
9. All competition entries including any ideas submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
10. By submitting your competition entry, you agree to:
(a) Assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) Waive all moral rights,
in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under legislation from time to time in force.
11. You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry and ideas provided available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry including ideas submitted, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and ideas submitted for such purposes.
12. Participation in the competition implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions shall result in cancellation of the competition entry.
13. If you are entered into the competition and subsequently disagree with these Terms and Conditions, or decide that you wish to opt out of the competition please contact Rollins Insurance or AIG Europe SA, Ireland Branch at any time before the Closing Date by writing to the Marketing Team, AIG Europe Limited, Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland and your entry will be withdrawn.
14. There is no requirement to consent to your personal details being used in marketing promotions in order to enter the competition.
15. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person is permitted into this competition. Persons are deemed to be same where two or more of the following are the same: name, address, phone number and/or email address.
16. All entrants must consent to their entry be made public via AIG social media channels.
17. The Winner agrees to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity (including the Winner and their guest’s name and image) for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms. The Winners’ name, pictures and county will be made available after 11th October 2019 on Rollins Insurance and/or www.aig.ie
18. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is subject to availability. If the Prize includes tickets for any event, the Promoter shall not bear any liability to any Winner if the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter.
19. The Winner agrees not to sell, order to sell or use the Prize Draw or the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize and any internet auction site). The Prize is non-transferable.
20. You must be over 18 years of age to enter our free prize draw, you and your travelling companion must be over 18 to avail of the prize and you must be a resident in Northern Ireland.
21. All entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
22. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry.
23. AIG will retain all entries and under no circumstances will any entry be disclosed to any other entrant.
24. AIG will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this free prize draw.
25. By entering this free prize draw, each entrant agrees to release and hold AIG Inc., and any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the free prize draw or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
26. By entering this free prize draw, you give AIG Europe SA, Ireland Branch its agents and partner’s permission to use your details to inform you by post, telephone, SMS or e-mail of products, services or special offers that may be of interest to you. All of our communications will have an opt out facility for any future communications.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or terminate the free prize draw or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason. For the draw to take place, there must be a minimum of 100 unique entrants.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to alter any aspect of the prize.
29. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to this free prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
31. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
33. By participating, the Winner agrees that their name and county will be made available to any person who contacts the Promoter and requests details of the Winner. To find out the name of the Winner, please send a self addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, AIG Europe Limited, Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland.