1. Promoter: The Promoter is AIG Europe S.A. which is an insurance undertaking with R.C.S. Luxembourg number B 218806. AIG Europe S.A. has its head office at 35 D Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg. AIG Europe S.A., Ireland branch office has its registered branch office at 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, D01 R8H7, and branch registration number 908876. Telephone: +353 1 208 1400. AIG Europe S.A. Ireland branch is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Entry into the competition is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years and older, excluding employees of AIG Direct, AIG Europe S.A., AIG Europe Limited, AIG Europe (Services) Ltd, AIG Travel Europe Ltd, AIG Life Limited and AIG Travel EMEA Ltd, other third parties involved in this promotion and members of their respective households. Persons are deemed to be members of the same household where they share the same postal address or e-mail address.
3. To Enter: All participants must complete the AIG Online Form linked from the AIG email you received.
Entry is conditional on completion of the above requirements between 07.00 on November 28, 2017 and 23.59 on December 12th, 2017 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date and time will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
4. Prizes are as stated, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. All prizes are non-transferrable.
5. The Promoter shall have no liability to the winner with respect to the prize, or its delivery, condition, attributes or any consequence suffered by the possession or use of the prize.
THE SELECTION PROCESS
6. On the 14th of December 2017 five people will be selected randomly from all the entrants. The selection will be made by an independent person selected by the Promoter and such person and the Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. All competition entries submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
8. By submitting your competition entry, you agree to:
(a) Assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) Waive all moral rights,
in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under legislation from time to time in force.
9. Participation in the competition implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions shall result in cancellation of the competition entry.
10. If you are entered into the competition and subsequently disagree with these Terms and Conditions, or decide that you wish to opt out of the competition please contact AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch at any time before the Closing Date by writing to the Marketing Team, AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland and your entry will be withdrawn.
11. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person is permitted into this competition. Persons are deemed to be same where two or more of the following are the same: name, address, phone number and/or email address.
13. All entrants must consent to their entry be made public via AIG social media channels.
14. The winner agrees to take part in any post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity (including the Winner’s name and image) for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
15. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is subject to availability. If the Prize includes tickets for any event, the Promoter shall not bear any liability to any Winner if the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter.
16. The Winner agrees not to sell, order to sell or use the Prize Draw or the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize and any internet auction site). The Prize is non-transferable.
17. You must be over 18 years of age to enter our free prize draw and you must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland.
18. All entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
19. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry.
20. AIG will retain all entries and under no circumstances will any entry be disclosed to any other entrant.
21. AIG will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this free prize draw.
22. By entering this free prize draw, each entrant agrees to release and hold AIG Inc., and any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the free prize draw or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
23. By entering this free prize draw, you give AIG Europe S.A., its agents and partner’s permission to use your details to inform you by post, telephone, SMS or e-mail of products, services or special offers that may be of interest to you. As you have supplied an insurance renewal date, AIG will contact you in advance of this date with an offer of a quote. All of our communications will have an opt-out facility for any future communications.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or terminate the free prize draw or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason. For the draw to take place, there must be a minimum of 200 unique entrants.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to alter any aspect of the prize.
26. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to this free prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
28. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
30. By participating, the Winner agrees that their name will be made available to any person who contacts the Promoter and requests details of the Winner. To find out the name of the Winner, please send a self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland.
31. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts