CELEBRATE THE HISTORIC DUBS WINS. GET 50% OFF OUR HOME INSURANCE. ENTER THE PROMO CODE SAM5. CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR QUOTE NOW.
1. Promoter: The Promoter is AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland; a branch of AIG Europe S.A. which is authorised and regulated authorised by the Luxembourg Ministère des Finances and supervised by the Commissariat aux Assurances, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Entry into the competition is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 16 or over, who like AIG Ireland on Facebook, follow @AIGIreland on Twitter or follow @AIGIreland on Instagram, excluding employees of AIG Direct, AIG Europe S.A., AIG Europe (Services) Ltd, AIG Travel Europe Ltd, AIG Life Limited and AIG Travel EMEA Ltd, other third parties involved in this promotion and members of their respective households. Persons are deemed to be members of the same household where they share the same postal address or e-mail address.
3. To Enter: All participants must complete the task on AIG Ireland social media channels (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) as per direction in the competition instructions. Entry is conditional on completion of the above requirements between the date and time of posting and 15:00 on the Thursday before the weekend of the match in question (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date and time will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
4. The Prize: Receive 1 pair of tickets for Dublin GAA’s matches referred to in the text of the post. Where a double-header fixture is referred to, the tickets will be for both matches.
5. Prizes are as stated, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. All prizes are non-transferrable.
6. The Promoter shall have no liability to the winner with respect to the prize, or its delivery, condition, attributes or any consequence suffered by the possession or use of the prize
7. The winner of this competition must be able to pick these tickets up from AIG Ireland, 30 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1 from between 9am and 5pm on Friday before the match. No exceptions will be made to accommodate collection at an alternative time or on an alternative date. ID must be presented on collection.
8. By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
9. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
10. The competition will run from the time of posting until 15:00 on the Thursday before the match.
11. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
13. The winners will be chosen by AIG Ireland. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner will be notified by a post on the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram post on the Thursday before the match weekend. The winner must claim their prize within 24 hours of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, or if the winner notifies the Promoter advising that he/she is unable to collect their tickets before this 24-hour window lapses, the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate these tickets as it sees fit, in accordance with the competition rules.
15. AIG Ireland do not accept any responsibility for tickets not being collected and alternative tickets will not be provided if the winner does not collect their original tickets within the allocated collection window.
16. The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
20. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.