1. Promoter: The Promoter is AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch (‘AIG’), 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland, a branch of AIG Europe SA, 35D Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg, an insurance undertaking authorised by the Luxembourg Ministère des Finances and supervised by the Commissariat aux Assurances. AIG is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Entry into the competition is open between 12.00pm on 21st September 2020 and 05.00pm on 2nd October 2020 (“Closing Date”). All residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over are eligible to enter excluding employees of AIG Direct, AIG Europe S.A., AIG Europe (Services) Ltd, AIG Travel Europe Ltd, AIG Life Limited and AIG Travel EMEA Ltd, other third parties involved in this promotion and members of their respective households. Persons are deemed to be members of the same household where they share the same postal address or e-mail address.
3. To Enter:
All participants must screenshot and share the test result in a comment below AIG Ireland Facebook’s post or tag @aig.Ireland in the Instagram stories to be entered into the draw (“the Entry Requirements”).
Entries received after the Closing Date and time will not be eligible for entry into the competition. One (1) winner will be selected by the Promoter within 10 days after the Closing Date and will be announced in the comment selection of the relevant Facebook & Instagram post. Once announced, the winner will be asked to send a direct message to AIG with their name, contact details & email address.
4. THE PRIZE: Win 2 night break away for 2 people sharing with breakfast in a Clayton hotel of your choice in the Republic of Ireland or a voucher for one advanced driving lesson up to the value of €200 in the closest driving school offering the service to the winner.
5. Prizes are as stated, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. All prizes are non-transferrable.
6. The Promoter shall have no liability to the winner with respect to the prize, or its delivery, condition, attributes or any consequence suffered by the possession or use of the prize.
THE SELECTION PROCESS
7. On the 5th of October, one person will be selected at random from all the entrants across all two social channels (Facebook and Instagram). The Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
The Winner will be contacted by telephone and/or email. If the winner does not respond after two attempts to contact them by telephone their participation in the Competition will be deemed to have come to an end and their prize will be taken by a reserve selected subsequently.
8. All competition entries including any ideas submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
9. By submitting your competition entry, you agree to:
(a) Assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) Waive all moral rights,
in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under legislation from time to time in force.
10. You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry and ideas provided available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry including ideas submitted, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and ideas submitted for such purposes.
11. Participation in the competition implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions shall result in cancellation of the competition entry. All entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry.
12. If you are entered into the competition and subsequently disagree with these Terms and Conditions, or decide that you wish to opt out of the competition please contact AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch at any time before the Closing Date by writing to the Marketing Team, AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland and your entry will be withdrawn.
13. There is no requirement to consent to your personal details being used in marketing promotions in order to enter the competition.
14. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person is permitted into this competition. Persons are deemed to be same where two or more of the following are the same: name, address, phone number and/or email address.
15. The Winner agrees to take part in post-competition prize publicity at the request of the Promoter. A photo with prize presentation may take place at AIG HQ in IFSC Dublin 1. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity (including the Winner and their guest’s name and image) for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms. The Winners’ name, pictures and county will be made available after announcement on AIG Ireland website aig.ie.
16. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is subject to availability.
17. The Winner agrees not to sell, order to sell or use the Prize Draw or the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize and any internet auction site). The Prize is non-transferable.
18. You must be over 18 years of age to enter our free prize draw, you and your travelling companion must be over 18 to avail of the prize and you must be a resident in the Republic of Ireland.
19. AIG will retain all entries and under no circumstances will any entry be disclosed to any other entrant.
20. AIG will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this free prize draw.
21. By entering this free prize draw, each entrant agrees to release and hold AIG Inc., and any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the free prize draw or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or terminate the free prize draw or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason. For the competition to be valid and the prize to be awarded, there must be a minimum of 100 unique entrants per month.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to alter any aspect of the prize.
24. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to this free prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the competition at its sole discretion.
26. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
28. By participating, the Winner agrees that their name and county will be made available to any person who contacts the Promoter and requests details of the Winner. To find out the name of the Winner, please send a self addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, AIG Europe S.A., Ireland Branch, 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Republic of Ireland.
29. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.